Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Down and Out

This is not news to some of you that know me on Facebook but over the last week or so, I have been dealing with a bit of vertigo from a probable inner/middle ear infection. It was really bad on Monday night but has steadily gotten better. I was able (with the help of some great friends) to get some medication on Tuesday morning to help with the dizziness and since then I have been taking it easy and trying to feel better.

Over the last couple of days, I have been able to start back to my usual activities, and I think tomorrow is going to be my first day trying to get some exercise. Nothing crazy, probably just a walk on the beach for some seaglass or something...but I need to do something.

We had friends move away recently and they left some food with us. Some of this food is very quick and easy to make, and being that I have been feeling crappy, quick and easy is the best mode. Unfortunately, quick and easy also means not so great for you. Being stuck in the house means that I have more time to munch on things and it just seems like I am eating all the time and most of it hasn't been good for me.

Tomorrow is my day to start back towards my previously heathly lifestyle...I will be working on the giftstore books for most of the day, but I am going to clean some things out of the cupboards so I am not tempted and then I will get a walk in, if nothing else. I want to get back to the Wii Fit Plus but I am not sure my balance is up for that just yet....haha.

During my week of rest and relaxation, my To Do list did nothing but grow but on Tuesday I was able to knock out a few tasks that had been lingering and this gave me such a great feeling. This great feeling should carry me on to more tasks but somehow, a few days get in between tasks and the feeling fades and I have to start from scratch all over again...ugh!! I wish I could find that great feeling and just bottle it for when I needed some motivation.

I am thrilled though that all of this did get a blog post out of me (another item on the task list)...so all is not lost...hehe.

____________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Musubi

No comments: