Friday, October 26, 2007

Mishka's Friday Feast

I am always late....grrrr!!!

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

Africam!!!!!

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

10!!! All the time and I usually remember them...I think this is because I am a light sleeper.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

We had many pets but nearest and dearest to my heart had to be Ernie Bert, my black lab and sheppard mix because he was the first and ext would be Madison my cat that I had for over 19 years.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

Anything that helped to save the earth!!!!

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

Peppermints (real ones) because they make your tummy feel good and your breath smell great.

No comments: