Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mishka's Friday Feast

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

I think I would be a black lab because that is my favorite. They are loyal, and loving companions.


Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?

Prince


Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

10 minutes unless I have to wash my hair and then it takes longer. I am not a foofoo head so I can be out of the house in nothing flat if I want.


Main Course

How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

I have quite a few actually and even more if you count my husband's too. I grew up with most of mine so we were closer as kids than we are now but I am still pretty close to a few of them.


Dessert

Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

That would require me to give too much away....heehee...

No comments: