Friday, October 05, 2007

Mishka's Friday Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

5-I look forward to it when I am around family because it is fun but when I am alone, it just makes me sad.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

There are several but the n word, and the c word would be two of the top ones.

Salad.
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

Why, yes I do and they are dark blue Oakley 5s

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

To my family and my husband for always urging me on.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.

Alcoholic-Cranberry juice w/vodka
Non-alcohlic-Georgia coffees

No comments: