Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bend Rocks

Okay, so far this town has me sold bigtime....it is like my hometown in Southern Oregon. I really like it, and getting some investment property here is definitely something we are considering. We are going out with a realtor tomorrow morning to look at some things and we are going to try to do the same when we get to the Rogue Valley as well. We'll see how things progress.

Found a cache today on my walk and dropped the TB but will probably take the coin either to Southern Oregon or to Portland, we'll see.

3 comments:

Chicken said...

I have never really spent much time in Bend but I should.

Mind Sprite said...

Bend is booming. It's not nearly as affordable as it used to be, but your property would probably go up for the forseeable future.

Glad you're enjoying yourself!

Peeved Michelle said...

I thought about you this weekend. I was watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent and geocaching played a part in one of the murders, or the framing of an innocent person as the murderer actually.