Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Q and A

Borrowed this from S. Jones (see link on sidebar)

How long have you been blogging?
Online, since February of 2005, in hard copy (journaling) since I was a kid.

How many times have you taken a break from blogging?
Never, if anything, I keep adding to it (4 blogs so far)

How long is the longest you’ve gone, so far, without posting on your blog?
A week maybe because I was traveling and not able to use the Internet.

How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis?
Of the ones I have linked and read regularly, 3 are family, and at least 2 are face to face friends so we email and such, but everyone else is generally limited to communication through our blogs/comments.

Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll?
Yep, one of them. Mindsprite.

How often do you update/change the ‘extra’ stuff on your blog?
When I first started out, I did it a lot but as my blog has grown, updating the template takes some time. I finally converted my links to Blogrolling so I can update all my Blogger blogs at once whenever I want. I am itching to change up my entire template but for now, it is pretty stable.

Do you think you’ll be blogging for years to come?
Oh yeah...in fact I am thinking of start two more, one for journal excerpts from when I was a kid and another that I can be completely anonymous on (this one is read by a lot of friends and family who know me so I am a bit hesitant in some areas). I don't know if I have time in my life for all of this, but writing has always been a passion, so I am sure I will figure something out.

No comments: