Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Not So Hot

Had a tough night dealing with my sinuses trying to suffocate me and the "new" Sudafed keeping me awake.

I developed a bit of a head cold on Monday (ignored it all day) and yesterday and today have been down days trying to kick it before it completely takes over my week. I can't afford to get behind in school but the last thing I want to read when my nose is stuffed and my head is pounding is informational technology management texts...it might just be me but that is the way it is.

Regardless, I am feeling better this evening (maybe because I have been lowkey) and I am hoping tonight will be more restful and therefore more productive towards recovery. I even missed practice tonight. I am trying to hold out from taking Nyquil because, even though it will knock me, I usually wake up from it feeling worse than I did when I went to bed. I don't have all the symptoms anyhow so it would be overkill.

2 comments:

Chicken said...

Take it easy on yourself and try to feel better. I wish i couuld be there to take care of you.

... said...

Thanks Chicken...feeling better today...and hopefully even better than that tomorrow. Plan to do one more night in the guest room just to make sure I get some good sleep.