Monday, April 03, 2006

Pitch Black


It just got very dark outside...we are in for a great storm...I am half tempted to put my truck in the garage because they are forecasting large hail, thunder, lightening, and possible tornados.

I love storms, in fact, I am sure I will be out video taping here in a few minutes if I don't lose my power soon. Whooeeee!! I guess I should have gotten my walk in earlier, but that is okay, we are supposed to have a break mid-morning and then be at it again this afternoon.

6 comments:

Chicken said...

Please email me some video if you caught anything good.

Mind Sprite said...

I didn't know you were a storm chaser! How cool. I used to be afraid of thunderstorms, but I've slowly gotten over it. Hope you have fun!

Girl said...

Unless there is hail I love to lie on the ground and watch during storms.

... said...

First wave went through pretty fast and we got dumped on but nothing too spectacular. We are supposed to get hit again this evening and with DST, I might actually still have enough light to video some more.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember the storm when you were home from College and you and I watched the storm roll in and then lightening flashed over our heads and we ran like hell back to the safety of the house....that was a close one!

... said...

Yes, I remember you yelling at me to get back because it was so close and we both jumped and ran when it hit.