Saturday, March 14, 2015

OSF: Fingersmith

Thanks to my awesome uncle, I got a ticket to see this play in preview during one of the matinees. It was my first play of what is supposed to be a great season. It was amazing. A story I really didn't know anything about, I was immersed immediately in the life of 19th century England. I am kind of glad that I hadn't read the book before I saw this play because it allowed the twists and turns to unfold in real time for me. I do have the book on my "to read" list now though.

After the play, one of the actors came out to talk to us a bit. He was really fun, answering questions ranging from his character in this play to questions about his career and favorite theaters to work in. Overall a very enjoyable experience and I highly recommend this play this season!
__________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...My Fair Lady

No comments: