Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Poor Baby

Face inside
This is the cute face of Sophie, my cousin's lovable but gigantic mastif. We were having a get together at the house this week and she and her sister Roxy (who is a Sheppard and Collie mix) were relegated to the back yard.

My cousin has a kitty door for their oversized Maine Coon named Samson to come in and out through. This kitty door is located in the wall of the den, with a window above it.

At the time of this shot, I was visiting with my cousin who is in town from Hawaii with his wife and daughter. I could hear some kind of weird noise from behind them and I went to look, and this face is what I saw. She really just wanted to be part of the get together, but as you can see from the shot through the window, she just didn't fit through that kitty door.

Body outside
She is the sweetest dog and I just found the way she was actually sitting on the ground with her face shoved through the hole was just too adorable. I don't know how they are able to discipline her at all with that cute mug.
_____________________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Makes My Back Ache

No comments: