Friday, August 07, 2009

Goodbye Typhoon

Today was the last of the wind from the typhoon that almost was...I shouldn't say that since Taiwan is being pounded by it right now, but it almost was for us.

We did get some decent rain and wind from it but no mayhem or disaster...and of course, no days off...in fact I volunteered one day at the giftstore and the weather kept customers away but was not bad enough for me to close early and head home...haha.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that there will be another storm out there on the horizon. I probably should get some of my yardwork done (why is it so hard for me to get out and do yardwork these days?) before we do get another, but I have so many other "projects" calling my name...

Oh well, on to the next storm we go and hopefully some opportunities for photos and video will present themselves.

__________________________

EIGHT Years Ago on In My Words...Seawall

No comments: