Friday, July 31, 2009

Bring On The Heat

So it is 7am and these are our current conditions. It will only get hotter today and if we do get the 30% chance of rain, more than likely, it won't cool things down, it will just increase the humidity.

I really don't mind the heat here...I even enjoy the humidity too, but you do get used to sweating a lot, all the time. I guess I am just used to the fact that summer means sweat and I try to plan for outdoor things first thing in the morning or in the evening when the sun is low (or gone).

We had a picnic the other day at the beach and even in the shade, we were all sitting there sweating. Of course we didn't have any wind either and that is a huge factor here. We need wind.

Currently, there are no typhoons on the horizon and we could really use one. I love them and we haven't had a decent one in ages.

Anyway, I better get off here so I can get a couple of things accomplished outside before it gets too warm.

______________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Hitting Bumps But Living Through It

1 comment:

Haha said...

I feel bad about complaining about our weather - 82 at 9:30am. We did have thunder clouds bringing up the humidity, but nothing like you get there. Yes a breeze would help here too, but we have a few fires going on, so I hope we do not get any. Stay Cool Mishka!