Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Accomplishments

I had the urge to be lazy this morning but I managed to fight it off and here are the things I was able to accomplish...some of them have been lingering on my list for too long...I feel great that I checked some of them off and will be guilt free tomorrow at an all day event...

Completely dismantled and cleaned big fishtank (so I can get some new fish soon)
Cleaned fish vase (smaller tank with plants in it)
Vacuumed entire house
3 loads of laundry (washed, dried or hung, folded and put away)
Bills and a few other financial tasks
Ordered a few things that I have been meaning to
Dishes (twice)
Brushed Chase
Cleaned drains in shower (big huge drains that trap everything in them)
Updated rosters
Wrote 4 blog posts
Downloaded pics off camera and organized them
Cleaned up creative table so I can get started on Mother's Day cards
Watered houseplants

Sometimes it is a good thing to not leave the house on Sunday.

And now off to get some Wii Fit in before bed time...

_______________________________

Last Year on In My Words...I Found Them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me with your motivation. I am sure I could never do all that in one week let alone one day!!!!! You go, Girl!!!