Sunday, June 22, 2008

Been Busy

I have not forgotten to blog, I have just not had time lately to be as consistent of a blogger as normal. In a few weeks we will be on vacation in Taiwan and Thailand and I know my blogging will really slow down so I am hoping to get a few posts written in advance and then schedule them to publish while I am gone...when I get back, I will definitely be updating my travel blog and those that are subscribed to it will get notice on that. I'll try to post a bit more in the next week and then while we are on vacay but I am not taking my laptop and I don't know how much blogging I'll do from public computers...we'll see.

Anyhow, just wanted to update you on my situation and circumstances...hehe.

____________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Quick Trip Review II

1 comment:

Haha said...

I will look forward to your travel blog and all the pics - I know you will have a marvelous time!