Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Aquarium Friends

I adopted these guys from K as her family is getting ready to move back to the States next month. These are not all of the ones I got but the ones that would sit still long enough for me to get pictures of them. Note how all of her fish are huge compared to mine.....I don't feed mine twice a day...in fact, all of hers are on a diet they probably don't appreciate right now...haha.






_____________________

Three Years Ago on In My Words...And Then There Were Four

4 comments:

Chicken said...

Beautiful!

sourpuss said...

Wow! They're gorgeous! Congratulations on your new additions!

... said...

Hopefully they won't eat me out of house and home...haha.

Haha said...

Those are some great shots Mishka! I like the gold fish shot particularly - good composition!