Thursday, September 06, 2007

Only A Few More Days

Well, we'll see how things go, but we might have Internet by next week and I will be so thrilled. I have been running to friend's or the library to just get the simpliest things done (which were so much easier when I had Internet at home). It is so weird to be without it and it is weird to think it wasn't all that long ago that none of us even had it.

I even remember the first time I really heard about it, and I was fascinated from the get go.

Anyhow, enough of that....just wanted to drop a line and say hello.

Random thought of the day:

Why, when you are turning something in for repair under warranty (shipping the item to the manufacturer for example) do you have to provide proof of purchase? Isn't the fact that you own the thing and are shipping it to them enough proof that you have purchased it?

1 comment:

Chicken said...

I can't wait until you have the internet too. I'm dying to see your new place.