Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Procrastination Has Taken Over

I don't know what is going on with me but I am having the hardest time getting motivated these days.

Each night I go to bed with determination that I will get things accomplished in a timely matter the next day and then the day seems to squeak away from me while I am not looking. I seem to be okay with getting things cleaned up and obviously with blogging but the gym and school work are just not getting crossed off the "To Do List" each day.

Now don't get me wrong, I am getting exercise, but I just hate going to the gym. I would prefer to work out at home or outside (which is what I do on most days), but we have a membership so I have that little cash register dinging in my head each day I miss a workout at the gym.

School work, on the other hand, should not be a big deal. I really don't have that much, as I am only taking one class this semester. Unfortunately, the book is super boring and the requirements are lame so I just put it off until crunch time and then throw something together. Thank goodness writing has always been easy for me or I would really be up the creek without a paddle.

I keep hoping not that spring has sprung, I will be more easily motivated because I want to tackle some yard things and won't let myself the treat of it unless I get some of this other crap out of the way...Ugh!!!! Come on sunshine, where are you when I need you???

No comments: