Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 21: Your Best Friend is in a Car Accident and You Have Been in a Fight Just Before, What Do You Do?

This seems like a very strange question to me but here goes...

I am assuming that my best friend is not dead, therefore, I would go see them at the hospital. I try to make sure that those I love know I love them, even if we are disagreeing about something so that I never have to regret if something happens to one of us. I have always made sure to tell my husband that I love him and ask him to be careful when we part so that I know in my heart that he knows how much I care about him. I always tell my family and friends that I love them each time we talk or write because I know that our future's are not decided and life is short and unpredictable.

I don't want to live with regrets that I could have avoided by stating three little words of love...

_________________________

Four Years Ago on In My Words...Countertops

No comments: