Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 17: A Book That You Have Read That Has Changed Your Views on Something

This one is easy for me. There are two books.

The first one is the Color Purple. I read this book for the first time when I was in high school and in it, two of the characters have a discussion about God that I thought was awesome. It made sense to me. I was pretty excited about reading it enough that I actually told my boyfriend at the time all about it. The rest of the book is great and I love the movie too but the discussion about God was the part that really connected with me at the time.

The second book is called Ishmael and my dad turned me on to this one. This book is amazing and completely changed the way I think about everything in life and how I interact with this planet we live on. It explained so many things.

_____________________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...Geocaching Peeve

No comments: