Sunday, January 02, 2011

Day 22: Something You Wish You Hadn't Done in Your Life

This is a hard one for me. I don't have a lot of regrets and this question sounds like your life is over which mine is not but I'll see what I can come up with.

The two biggest bad things in my life were not my fault and by saying I wish I hadn't put myself in the situation seems to put blame on me, which I refuse to do. The two men involved in those two instances were completely at fault.

One thing recently I wish I hadn't done would be not taking the stresses and worries of another person more seriously. I think things would be a lot easier for me if I had been paying a bit more attention to the situation at hand. I owe a huge apology for that.

_____________________

Four Years Ago on In My Words...I Got Lucky

No comments: