Monday, August 30, 2010

Kompasu Cat 3

Well folks....looks like enough of you didn't have your fingers crossed for me....haha. The storm is going right over us around 3pm this afternoon as a Cat 3 Typhoon now...which is gusts to 125 kt...not too bad...I am not worried about any of my stuff since I don't have anything outside at this time, but I am hoping that my shipment will go as planned and I am hoping that it will pass quickly enough that I can get some things done today.

So far there is no wind outside and the skies are still blue but the outer edge of it hasn't hit us yet. Looks like it was a good thing I rented a few movies yesterday...I better get moving...have a lot to do this morning before my movers show up and I am counting on them to come early since they'll probably be trying to get everything done quickly so they have less to reschedule.

______________

Last Year on In My Words...Progress or Maybe Not

No comments: