Monday, November 19, 2007

Things To Do

Sorry to do this to you guys but I need to write it down somewhere where I will be forced to stick with it and get some things marked off (not in any particular order).

1. Laundry
2. Blanket
3. Filing
4. Cards (xmas)
5. Cards (bday)
6. Xmas decorations
7. Yardwork
8. Swapmeet
9. Wash car
10. Recycling
11. Post office
12. Pictures
13. Wireless setup
14. Computer maintenance
15. Close on house
16. Geocaching....(have to put fun on the to do list too... )

I won't add eat right and exercise because I can't ever cross those off since I need to do them everyday....but they are on the list in spirit...

2 comments:

Mind Sprite said...

Don't feel bad about that list. That's about the first half of mine. But I can't think about it too much because it makes me crazy and depressed.

We did plant a tree this weekend, which had been on the list for at least three months!

Good luck!

Haha said...

I need to make a list to make some lists!