Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mishka's Feasting on Friday

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

I like the loopy rollercoasters. Nothing with a big drop and nothing that spins....yuck

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

I think this depends on the type of uncomfortable situation it is.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

2-I think about them, but I don't know that I like to talk about them much. Maybe once just to get my ideas out there but not regularly. I would rather write it down.


Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

Nope, never do and haven't had the flu in ages....it is just not worth it to me. Maybe when I get old, I will.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

Too many for my taste. Lately, a lot more because I am working on Christmas stuff in the same room as the TV so I just put it on the movie channel and go.

No comments: