Friday, October 06, 2006

Did You Know...

that if you are using a service for your blog other than Blogger and noticed that your site is never listed as "recently updated" on blogrolls from Blogrolling, you can add some code to your template to change that? I know some people probably don't care but I know I would get more reading in on the blogs that don't show up as "recently updated" if they did...unfortunately if you are using Wordpress, it can't be done but most of the others are possible. If you go to this site...it explains what code you have to add in order to have blogrolling pinged that you have updated.

This of course does not explain why no blogs are reading as recently updated this week...I don't know if is a Blogrolling thing or just a Weblogs thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about that myself.
I just use bloglines now.