Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Junk Mail Folder

I have finally turned off my junk mail folder in 3 of my email accounts with Yahoo. I was worried for some time that I would be missing emails from someone that Yahoo would think were junk, but it doesn't seem like I transfer much from junk to my inbox so in frustration the other day with the loads of cr@p I get in my junk box everyday (at least on my two retail accounts), I turned off the boxes. So Yahoo still filters spam out but doesn't send it anywhere, it is just deleted.

It is amazing how much nicer checking email has become...I can't believe it. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. So if you have been emailing me and can't get through, it might be because Yahoo thinks you are spam. At least you can email me at this email address, because its bulk folder is still functioning...

2 comments:

Chicken said...

I want to do that although there was one time I found something in there from a friend.

kilgorsky said...

If I get rid of the Junk folder, I won't be getting any emails :)