Tuesday, October 06, 2015

RA Peak

Met a friend from work for a hike this morning. We had plans to get to the top, but traffic and time constraints limited that. I had never been there before so I felt like just knowing where to start from was an accomplishment.

The view is amazing and I can totally see why more houses are being built up this way. It was a bit scary driving up because it was straight into the sun and there were spots in the road where I couldn't see in front of me and I thought I might hit something. It would probably help if I cleaned the windshield a little better...lol.

Anyhow, now that I know where the trail head is, I plan to get over there after work for a workout more often before it gets too cold or dark in the mornings. Can't wait to take pics from the top!
______________________________

Earlier this year on In My Words...First Time Up

No comments: