Thursday, August 06, 2015

Pretty Sunsets

I do have to say one thing for the smoke in the air....it makes for some gorgeous sunsets. This first one was two nights ago with the air relatively clear (nice break from the last week). My cousin and I were out walking around our grandma's neighborhood trying to work off some of the huge dinner we had. I love how the rays are coming out of it.


This second one is from last night. I had visited my grandma's again and was driving home right at sunset. I could see the amazing sun in my mirrors as I tried to get home before it completely set. I had to drive up a different road from where we live to catch this one because our road is behind a hill and the sun was already gone there. I just didn't want to miss this beauty.


Last Year on In My Words....POTD Day 9 Natural

No comments: