Sunday, August 02, 2015

Up And Going

View from my night swim
 Pool is finally relined and refilled. I have been spending the last two weeks getting the water balanced. The other day when it was over 100, I decided that we were close enough for a swim in the evening when it was still so hot out.

It was lovely...the water was a perfect 75 degrees and in the dark, I couldn't see how badly the backyard needs attention so it was completely enjoyable.

I toodled around on a noodle for twenty mins or so. I am still trying to get the pH and alkalinity right but for the most part, it is pretty good and the new liner looks so nice. It is great to have a pool when the weather is hot, even if it is a little bit of work.

Even though everyone I know is claiming they are ready for it to be fall, I am hoping we have a few more months of hot weather so I can get some enjoyment out of the pool before I have to put the leaf net over it in the fall.
_________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...How He Got Me

No comments: