Friday, July 04, 2014

Smile 95/100 Detox Juice

This is an awesome combination. It is pineapple juice, pomegranate juice, one lemon squeezed and then water. It is a natural detoxifier. It helps to flush your body while still providing you essential vitamins and liquids.

It was part of the 48 detox I did on my days off this week to just give my body a nice cleanse. I was able to drink as much of this during the day as I wanted and I found it to be very refreshing.

The "ice cubes" are the reusable ones that you can freeze and add to drinks to keep them cold without watering them down.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 in our living room with the flash off but the macro enabled. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 to balance color and light and then added the fuzzy border.
__________________________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...Toenail Woes

No comments: