Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Smile 100/100 Thunder And Lightening

This is my lucky shot from a storm we had. I was standing on our front balcony and the storm was so perfectly located that I could stand there forever just taking pictures hoping to get the lightening in one.

When I took this one, it looked like just a flash on the camera but then when I transferred it to the computer, that is when the details were shown.

I love that this is my last picture for this project too because I have always been a huge storm fan! In another life, I am sure I was a storm chaser...LOL

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited in GIMP 2.6 for color and light and then added the fuzzy border.
__________________________________

Eight Years on In My Words...Technical Difficulties

1 comment:

Haha said...

You are a true weather girl - it runs in the family and now Canon has the bug too! We had thunder, lightning and a couple of showers to go with it...it was so needed and I sucked up as many negative ions that I could...this is a great shot, but I know there will be more to come...