Saturday, July 05, 2014

Smile 96/100 Cleanse Breakfast

This quinoa breakfast was a great starter during the cleanse weekend. It had prunes, and some seeds in it and it was very filling. Didn't feel deprived at all.

I made the quinoa in a saucepan on the stove instead of in the rice cooker since the amount being made was below the minimum for the rice cooker. It was pretty easy to make on the stovetop and definitely makes me feel like the options for having quinoa more frequently now are there.

I buy it from Trader Joe's and think it has a great flavor. I took this picture in our kitchen with my Fuji Finepix f50, with no flash but the macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color and light balance and then added the fuzzy border.
________________________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...Yummy In My Tummy

No comments: