Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Virtual 5K And Overall Catch-up

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the period that I can complete my virtual 5K for this race. I did not officially sign up for this one, but I am participating anyhow and will post a race recap with photos when I am done. I have, once again, not had time to really train for this one....so hopefully, I will get it done a couple of times over the next 11 days and then do one for the books. We'll see how my time pans out.

I have a cousin coming into town this weekend that I haven't seen in at least 15 years if not longer. I am excited to see him and see how life has been treating him.

I am a little bit sore all over from spending about 40 hours over the last week or so working in our yard trying to get it looking okay before the weather gets dry and hot and the ground super hard. The dandylions and I are NOT friends.

I have been able to stay up on my picture taking (even if most of it is of DIY projects) but I am not currently doing any photo projects this year so I haven't been posting much other than to the house blog and some to my FB.

The time has changed and the weather has been terrific which means most inside projects have stalled out, but we are expecting some wind and rain in the next few days I might be able to finish up a few things.

I need to be studying for my computer test, and writing more than I have...thankfully my reading hasn't been too hindered since I still do that most nights before bed. I have another 5K in April (IRL one) and then an MS walk the following week that I am looking forward to, so that helps me to stay in shape, not to mention the hours of yardwork...haha.

Oh and last but not least, I am still on the job hunt....frustrating as it is, it has to be done. I know that at some point, I will get something but in the meantime, frugal is my middle name.
______________________________

Three Years Ago on In My Words...Car Crash

No comments: