Sunday, June 05, 2011

Sunday Duties

So, today was forecasted to be much like yesterday but it is already not looking the same...which works okay for me because I really need to get some school work done and sunny skies with breezes are not conducive to school work. So I am going to get something to eat, get some exercise in, and then hit the books for the rest of the day...that way, when the week starts tomorrow, I will be caught up and feel good about focusing on other things.

This week is also finals week for my circuit class (not that we have a final) and then we are off for a week and head back for summer term. In the summer the class meets for 1 hour 4 times a week though, so at least I will be guaranteed 4 days of exercise no matter what...

____________________

Three Years Ago on In My Words...Turtle Sitting

No comments: