Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Shutter Sisters For June

HydrangeaThis is my submission for June. The word of the month is Details and I just couldn't pass up this beauty. I used the auto correct for light and coloring initially. I then added a fuzzy border and a built in soft glow filter from GIMP 2 in order to bump the white and give it that "wedding" look. I thought it came out pretty nice.

You can see information about the Shutter Sisters One Word Project on the sidebar to the right if you are interested in participating...it is a lot of fun.
________________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...Golfing

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

... said...

Thanks Poppy...by the way, I can't post comments on your blog for some reason...I have been reading but I can't post comments. Just wanted you to know.