Friday, May 01, 2009

We Have New Fish

I finally cleaned the tank from top to bottom the other day and then waiting the prescribed week for it to balance again and picked up some new fish yesterday. Last time I cleaned it up, I just didn't get any new ones quickly enough and I hate putting new ones in a tank that is not clean...

So here are the new guys...I picked up 3 of the little red guys (being that they were in Japanese), I am guess that they are a platy mollie mix. I also got a cool koi colored goldfish, to go with the black one I got a few months ago.



I also don't think I ever took a picture of the little bali sharks I have (they arne't really sharks and they get along with everyone in the tank) so I have included them.


_____________________

One Year Ago on In My Words...Art Purchase

No comments: