Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things

This is actually from Facebook and since my blog feeds into my Facebook, I figured I would kill two birds with one stone....can't do the tagging here on Blogger but I will tag people from Facebook as soon as this posts and everyone else should feel free to post your own on your blog (even without tagging).

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I could eat avocados every day.
2. I should have more self-confidence than I do.
3. I have never had a cavity.
4. I sweat the small stuff too much even though I advise all my friends and family not to.
5. I write things on my to do list that I have done just so I can cross them off.
6. When I was in 4th grade, I firmly believed that if I gave my cold away, it would leave me (sorry Lay).
7. I have straight teeth but when I was a kid, wanted to wear orthodontic headgear.
8. I have never been satisfied with my body, even when I had one that I could have been proud of.
9. I am a perfectionist and a procrastinator...they don't mix well.
10. I keep a lot of things to myself.
11. I played flute in Jr and Sr High.
12. I can still do the splits (right leg forward only).
13. I still own the three gifts I ever got from my biological father.
14. I strive so much to be perfect that I don't let people in where they might see that I am not.
15. I still lay in the sun even though I know it is bad for me.
16. I can actually sing but have a hard time making myself do it in front of any one but family.
17. I have never broken a bone.
18. I spend way too much time alone.
19. I love to write and take pictures and wish I had more time for both.
20. I have had grey hairs since I was 19.
21. My feet are one of my favorite parts of my body.
22. I do not like lima beans or liver (of any animal).
23. When I was a kid, I actually got sick of pizza, Life cereal, pancakes and ramen.
24. I still know the words to a song I sang in front of my church when I was in Jr High, and sing it to myself sometimes when I feel bad.
25. I remember the phone numbers and addresses of almost every place I have ever lived.

___________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Observations

No comments: