Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good Wishes for a New Year

I just wanted to wish everyone out there, a very Happy New Year!!! This year will see lots of changes and I am looking forward to seeing what comes of all of it. 2008 has been a good year for us (minus the current economic turn down) and I am excited to see what 2009 has in store.

We wish we could be with all our friends and family to help ring this New Year in, but we know that you all will have safe and happy holidays and we'll all keep each other in our hearts and thoughts.

___________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Saddam is Dead

3 comments:

Girl said...

Have a great New Years eve!

Haha said...

Happy New Year to you and J. We will be home trying to get some taping and mudding done in the living room so we can get it painted - then the FLOOR!

One Wink at a Time said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year, Mishka.
(I've taken a blogging break and was thinking the other day that I'd lost track of you. I'd had you in my laptop bookmarks but then it crashed and I lost you. Then tonight I saw you on the Peevery and thought I'd come over and say Hey)