Monday, November 16, 2015

First Fire

Tonight is the first night in a while where I have not had too much of an agenda, so I thought this would be a good night to put a log on the fire.

I wasn't able to burn any fires last fall/winter because of all the unpacking that needed to be done and the fact that the fireplace was hidden behind a pile of boxes.

Our fireplace doesn't put out a lot of heat, but the ambiance is definitely there. With a few fall smelly candles burning and a big cup of hot tea, it was perfect and definitely worth the wait.

Fall is here, in fact you might even say that winter is here, so I hope to get more logs burnt over the next few months, but none of them will feel as good as the first one does.
________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...POTD Day 20 I'm Listening To

No comments: