Thursday, February 05, 2015

The Untouchables

via IMDB
I just rewatched this movie today, and it is still one of my all time favorite movies. Love the actors in it and the story and how well it was done. It stands the test of time too because watching it today, it doesn't feel like a movie that came out in the 80's.

This movie is the one that completely won me over to Robert Dinero being one of my favorite actors. He plays Al Capone so well, just how I imagine he might have been in real life.

The train station scene is just done so well...the tension, and timing were so great and right after having two of the main characters killed, it felt good to have the good guys get back some.

I am pretty sure we own this one, I'll have to check our DVD cabinet so I can watch it again soon.

_______________________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Jaws

No comments: