Monday, July 23, 2012

Two Favorite Things

I was turned on to these cracker/cookies during ikebana classes I took the last few weeks of my time in Japan. Our sensei brought them and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed them. I found these at an asian store I visited a few weeks ago and have been thrilled to have a packet of them (2) as a treat once in a while. I believe they are rice crackers and they are a mix of sweet and salty, and they don't make me feel too guilty.
I also found this green tea, which was another favorite of mine while living in Japan. I had to pay about 1 1/2 times as much for it than I would out of the machine on my street, but it was nice to have one bottle of it for memory's sake. Combined with my cracker/cookie this afternoon, it was a nice little taste trip down memory lane.
_________________________

Four Years Ago on In My Words...Musubi
Another one of my favorite snacks from Japan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good and I did not have any green tea while in Oki - I will have to try it. Love, HaHa