Monday, July 23, 2012

Reading Blog Update

I have been bad about knocking out the books over the last few months...but I do have the moving excuse. Anyhow, I updated my reading blog today with the June reading. Didn't even have any books to list for May, I think I started some but didn't finish them until June so they went into the June list.

I read almost every night before bed but lately, I have been so tired at night, that I only read for a few minutes before my eyes start to shut on me. I need to devote some hammock time during the day to some reading as well and that would get me back on the road. I am behind in my 50 book challenge for this year with Goodreads, so I really do need to get on the ball. Feel free to follow me on Goodreads if you want...there is a link to my profile on the sidebar.
_____________________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...The Culprit

No comments: