Monday, September 12, 2011

TC Summit

As many of you know, I regularly volunteer for Google on the Blogger platform. Well, this year, Google has decided to have a conference/summit for all of us "regular" volunteers (we are called Top Contributors or TCs for short). They are flying us to their headquarters in California for a two day summit that starts tomorrow. We will get to meet face to face with some of our "co-workers" as well as the Googlers that we communicate daily with via the Internet. We will get a tour of the campus in Mountain View as well, which should be pretty cool.

Google has TCs all over the world, so for some people, this is a free international trip. Oh, did I mention it was all expense paid (unless you stay longer or go outside the summit)? Yeah...so I need to get my butt in gear and get packing so I can catch my flight. We have a little registration social tonight but I might just check in and then head to the gym...I am going to try my best to stay on course with my eating and exercising as well.

I'll update the blog as things progress...I'll be checking into FB and various other spots whenever WiFi is available.

____________________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Kimono Quest

No comments: