Monday, September 05, 2011

Self Improvement

So I started on this self improvement kick the other day...not only in the fitness arena (which I have been working on for a while) but also in other ways...most of it is superficial stuff (dying hair, bleaching teeth, microderm abrasion...etc) but sometimes that stuff is the stuff that you need to "see" in order to feel better about the overall picture. It is a self esteem booster when you feel like you are making improvements and seeing results. Right now, I need to see results, I need to feel good about myself, and I hope that this will give me the motivation I need to get some other things accomplished that I have been stalling on lately.

So here is to focusing on me, and getting things done!!!

________________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...Back On Track


No comments: