Friday, April 30, 2010

Now It's Here, Now It's Not

Chase's first cut of the year was this week. The nights were still chilly here so I had held off (in past years she was already shaved in March) because she is outside at night.

She was starting to shed and having hairballs so it was time. The first time is always a bit tough for her...but she did great. Only really meowed during the shower.

She is loving it now...I picked up a little cushion for her at the store the other day just to give her something soft to lay on...right now she is curled up on it near the window enjoying the sunny day. Life is hard as a kitty.

_______________________

Three Years Ago on In My Words...Mystery Bump

1 comment:

Chicken said...

She is so cute. I just want to squeeze her. I love how they clipped the hair on her face. She looks like a cartoon kitty.