Monday, November 16, 2009

Muy Feo

Okay, I think I purchased the ugliest pet fish out there today...but it is cute in an odd sort of way. It is a white, mottled fancy goldfish (meaning it has a really great tail). It has one black eye, and ruby red lips like it is wearing lipstick. Seems to be adapting to aquarium life okay...along with the two other fancy goldfish I bought at the same time so they would know people when they moved into the neighborhood....I tried to capture some pictures...my apologies in advance if they aren't clear as it wouldn't stop moving enough for me to get a decent shot of it.

I need to think of a name for it....right now I am calling it "Feo"...but I don't know if that one is going to stick or not...

______________________

Four Years Ago on In My Words...Whip Lash

No comments: