Monday, September 15, 2008

Geocaching News

Looks like I have two new caches within walking distance of my house....I might have to trek out and check them out if the weather allows for it tomorrow.

We aren't getting hit by Sinlaku any longer but it has swung back around from Taiwan and we are continuing to get some weather from it. It is all good though, because regardless of whether it is cloudy and raining, it is still warm outside. We need the rain and a good rain means I don't have to water much...haha.

So we'll see how close these caches are and I might just get to log a few new ones in the next few days...

_______________________________

One Year Ago on In My Words....Loving The Space Bag

1 comment:

Chicken said...

Apparently there are tons in my 'hood. I just need to get off my arse and find them.