Wednesday, January 08, 2014

POTD Day 8 Lucky Number

I don't think I really have a lucky number but the number 5 and variations of seem to show up a lot in my life. So I guess I would say that the number 5 is my favorite number rather than my lucky number.

Five was the first number I ever had when I started playing soccer and I seemed to end up with that number through much of my soccer career. My birthday is on the 23rd, which when added together equals 5. My first serious boyfriend in high school wore the number 23 on the basketball team. I tend to roll 5s well in bunco.

I don't know that the number 5 has helped me win anything before, except that it was on my back when I would win games on occasion...LOL.
__________________________

One Year Ago on In My Words...At Least One Thing

No comments: