Tuesday, January 07, 2014

POTD Day 7 Upside Down

So I if you haven't notices, I like taking macros...I like the perspective of things from up close. The details that we miss when we don't look close enough at things. I also love the look of old metal or painted things. I have made two cards from images I have taken at an old fort in Washington State.

So this one is from a great wrought iron gate on the front of a family crypt at this awesome cemetery in Portland. We were out geocaching for the day and needed to find something on this crypt, which is one of the things that I love about geocaching. It almost always takes me somewhere I wouldn't have gone otherwise and to see something new.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but the macro turned on. I edited in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and to add the fuzzy border.
_____________________

Two Years Ago on In My Words...Geocaching Craziness

No comments: