Friday, January 24, 2014

POTD Day 24 Your Space

Today, this was my space. I finally figured out the best place to park and get into the local college track for exercise. I was spurred to do this because there was also a geocache nearby as well.

I did 8 laps around the track and then 6 times up the stadium stairs...not running, just walking. Right around the time I was finishing up, the track teams showed up for practice so it was perfect timing.

We are having unseasonably warm and dry weather, and I was determined to take advantage of the sun and the warmth. I am thrilled to now know the details of getting to the track because it is a nice change up from the exercise I do from the house.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50, with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
_______________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...Mission For Fitness

No comments: