Friday, January 31, 2014

POTD Day 31 Polka Dots

This hankerchief doesn't really have polka dots in the traditional sense on it, but I love the design, and color and it felt like it met the requirements for this POTD. I got this hankerchief for Xmas a few years ago just in time for a 5K that was done in the middle of the night and was super cold.

I still take it with me on runs or walks that are on chilly days to keep my nose from running. It is big enough to tie up in my hair if I want, but I tend to keep it with my running stuff instead, since it was purchased for me as a running/walking tool.

I took this picture in our dining room with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash but macro enabled. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light, and then added the fuzzy border.
__________________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...Brushing

No comments: